Effective as of March 2022
Homework Help Services, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Paysomeonetodomyhomework.com website(s) and mobile application (jointly referred to as the “Service”).
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal data may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, your email address, your phone number, your physical address, payment information, and login credentials (username and password) to other websites or services.
Personal Data may be collected when you register and create an account to use our Service as a registered user by creating a login or by using a social login through your login information from another site such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter. When you create your account by logging in with a third-party service such as Facebook, Google or Twitter, we may collect, store and periodically update information associated with that third-party account, such as your lists of friends or followers. We will never publish through your third-party account without your permission. Personal Data may be collected through any form used on our Service in order to contact us or send us a message. All Personal Data may be used as set out in this Policy.
Correction of Personal Data
We rely on the Personal Data that you give us, so it is important that the information is accurate and up-to-date. If your Personal Data changes, please notify us by writing to us at [email protected] or you can update it yourself in the “my account” area of your account or app.
Children Under the Age of 13
Children under the age of 13 are strictly prohibited from use of this Service and any associated websites. Users may be required to provide verification of their age in order to use the Service.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service on your device (“Usage Data”), including computer, table or mobile device. Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address) which may tell us your general location such as city, state, zip code and country, browser type, language, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our Service with a mobile device, the Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device, your mobile device unique ID, your mobile network info including phone numbers, the IP address of your mobile device, your MAC address, Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, your service provider, preferred user language and your page views (referring and exit pages, URLs, number of clicks on a page or feature, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, amount of time spent on particular pages) and game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Homework Help Services, LLC is not responsible, cannot control, and cannot guarantee the content of third-party websites the following links are provided purely for informational purposes. Please visit https://www.ftc.gov/policy-notices/privacy-policy/internet-cookies to learn more information about cookies. To learn more about managing cookies go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
USE OF DATA
We use the collected data for various purposes such as:
- to provide and maintain our Service
- to notify you about changes to our Service
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- to provide customer care and support
- to provide personalized services, including content, ads, and coupons
- to provide analysis or valuable information so we can improve our Service
- to monitor the usage of the Service
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues
- to share with our affiliate websites
We value your privacy. We will not give or sell your contact information to any third party. If any of the collected data is shared with our affiliates, it will not include any personal identifying information.
We may also use your email address to send promotional e-mails but only if you have elected to receive such email communications from us. You can opt-out of receiving any promotional emails at any time by either clicking “unsubscribe” in the body of the email and following the opt-out procedure or by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line “unsubscribe” and requesting to opt-out of receiving such communications.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We do not share Personal Data for any commercial or marketing purpose unrelated to the delivery of our services without asking you first.
The following are situations where we may share Personal Data:
- With your explicit consent: We may share Personal Data when we have your consent.
- For external processing: We have vendors, service providers, affiliates, and partners who may assist with our data processing and storage, including customer support services at our affiliates and partners. They may also assist with monitoring our servers for technical reasons. These vendors along with our personnel can access certain data about you and your account in order to carry out their work. Such vendors have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- For legal reasons: We may provide information to a third party if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so for legal reasons as described under “Disclosure of Data”.
- For content aggregation: We may provide or share non-personal identifying information with our affiliate websites, such as submitted questions and answers. As we said before, we value your privacy. We will not give or sell your contact information or personal identifying information to any third party, except for the specific reasons above. If any of the collected data is shared with our affiliates, it will not include any personal identifying information.
We may share non-Personal Data publicly and with our affiliates and partners. For example, we may publish research or share the Data to help us improve our services. We may also share non-Personal Data with our partners if they are interested in offering other services through us. We take steps to keep this non-Personal Data from being associated with you and we require our partners to do the same.
You consent to the above-described sharing of Personal Data.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do Not Track Policy
Some Internet browsers have “Do Not Track” (DNT) tools. When turned on, a signal or preference (DNT Signal) is sent to the websites that you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. We do not respond to DNT signals.
Notice to California Minors
If you are a California resident under 18 years of age and a registered user, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Be aware that the removal of content or information may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information posted through our services. To request removal of content or information, please email us at [email protected] or call 248-220-7202.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year. To request a notice, submit your request to [email protected]. Please allow 30 days for a response.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services that you visit or interact with directly.